domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

How green


I really don't like to say what I do about my carbon footprint, is like a competicion of who is the best permaculture person. In the world of Permaculture that happend a lot, maybe everywhere, but in the 'hippie' world too, is so ironic. But more ironic is that i'm going to be one of them.
Last year I made the PDC (permaculture design course) in El Manzano, it was an experience so powerful, so emotional, I learned a lot of myself and of nature, in short words I learned how to live and comunicate with nature and with my self in nature. I always going to be so grateful of myself, my parents, and all the people I meet in El Manzano. Before that, I made an other course that maybe mark my like, I went to Quilpué, to 'Tierra de nadie', a house of some friends. There I take a course with my two fest friend of 'Natural Ginecology' and 'Medical garden'. In that three courses I lerned that I dont believe in that we can change the world, but i change for myself and my two friends made for her self. We have to star from our bodys, if we are not good we cant do much things. So I dont believe in allopathic medicine, just in nature, i have a garden in my house with just medicine plants, and a lot of other things.
I'm thinking that maybe i can try to work in a psychiatric hospital with a friend and teach about permaculture and make like a natural therapy in the nature, with plants, insects and ground, because I think that just be in the ground, eat from the ground and learn how to live in armony with nature transform my self and maybe could transform anybody.

I just invite you to visit the webside of my friends El Manzano, Lemulawen, Hogar rumbo a la sustentabilidad, PachAmrita and Ginecologia Natural. enjoy <3



1 comentario:

  1. is very interesting, do an activity that leaves the system establesido makes you discover the world and yourself, or at least get started on it

    ResponderBorrar