jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

Heather Benjamin

All the designer speend so many ours in the internet, and I'm not the exception. I could stray in the computer just looking all kind of things.
One day a discoverd the work of Heather Benjamin, an illustrator from New York. This girls is 23 years all and her illustrations are sou beautiful and powerful. I love a zine that she publish call Sad Sex, where she draw a lot of people having sex or masturbateting and crying. I love the drawings of Heather, they are a combination between japanese illustrations, penis, vaginas, sweat, blood and hear.
Heather star drawing when she was little, she say that the draw became an obsesion at 10, when she became a fan of Sailor Moon. Sad sex is in part a biografy of Heather, the illustration are related with the way that people perceives Heather's sexuality, but is also the way that Heather saw other peoples, is her personal life, and how she feel about sexuality. I read an interview, where Heather said that she speen like 10 hours per day, a lot!I love illustration, and I love Heather's work, because when I look it I feel so many things, good and bad thing. I love when a work produces something any kind of feelings. So I just invited you to watch Heather's work, and if you don't like I don't care. Heather's work teach you to just do what ever you like, at the way you like, but just do it, and be serious with it even if you are 15 or 50 years old, just work 10 or more hours.


1 comentario:

  1. Why do you do this? I stay stuck seeing images of this artist when I had to work ... this amazing. I will sleep less today but it was worth it thanks

    ResponderBorrar