lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

First semester 2013


The first semester of this year is wasn't to great. The classes from university were too tedious, maybe because is my last year of theatre design and I just want to leave the university, but I really think that I learn that much, except for two classes; history of latinoamerican theater and "Taller" where we made a short film. In both classes I learn a lote, first one of theory of colonialism, and the second one I lear in the practice how to work with other partners and with two actores making a real short film in just 4 days.
But out side the university I really enjoy it, I take some courses of illustration with two illustrators from 'Plop!', in 3 months I lear about illustration, meet new people and draw a lot, thing that I love to do it.
An other thing that I really love to do it this first semester was swim, I went every monday and wednesday to the swiming pool from university, actually I compete two times in the semestre it was really exciting.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario