lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013

My ideal job


Is really difficult to think about an ideal job because I dont proyect my self working in just one thing and making the same thing every day. But I think in three things; illustration, permaculture and friends. I really think that me ideal job have to combine this three thing but I just don't know how, and there is the difficult of this job, be creative and curious, I want a job where I can lear new things every day and never be bored. I think working on the ground with friends and more people creating a cooperative, actually that is not that difficult, you just need some ground, the difficult is to be organized and working with more people.
I really like the silence and to be alone too, so I need an other job for my self and that is to illustrate my own ideas or from others, making the illustrations for books or just create my own storys and make the illustrations for that.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario