jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Indonesia

Is too difficult to choose just one place to go, but if I think in one place it should have sea. Thats why I choose to visit and live in the big archipelago of Indonesia. I always wan't to live near to see, is too calm and scared at the same time, when a was a kid I love to stay into the water all day and have lunch in the sand, indonesia have more than 17.000 island so I can do that every day in every island. I know that indonesia is the most populous country, I hate big countries so I wan't live in the capital city but i can choose just a little island to live in middle of nowhere and be fine. I love the landscape of indonesia because is a mix of what I love; sea, mountains and have the world's second highest level of biodiversity, with an abundant natural resources to survive just working in the ground. 
I also know that indonesia is an Islamic country, I don't follow any religion but the good thing is that they don't eat meet and me neither so that's a plus, the food is too important to me. 
I love to go there and live in a small house, in front of the sea, lear more languages, lear snorkel and just work in the ground and sell organic product from my yard in a local market.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario