jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

Kidkanevil & Daisuke Tanabe


Yesterday I read my horoscope and it's says that in my free time I should spend listening to music, thing that I do every day, but today I choose more carefully what to listening. This week have been very stressful so I decide to listening something to be more relax and that's a new band that I knew; Kidkanevil & Daisuke Tanabe, two DJs, first from England and the second one from Japan. This pair joined to create a new album called 'Kidsuke' in November 2012. I really love this album from the first time a listening, because of the combination of that two worlds (english and japan), the combination of many weird sound. Other thing that I love about this album it's that it seems that it was made in a toy factory, you can hear child voice, sounds of a video game, little sound of bells. I recommend this album because is like an explosion of imagination, it's maybe the sound of our dreams mixed with the sound of big cites like Tokyo for example (we can hear the sound of the public transport). Stop for a minute and enjoy this music, for that it was made for, and remember that we were all young one day when everything was simple, so breathe and don't be that stressful. Just click here.


1 comentario:

  1. Hello my friend.
    I don`t know this band but You says is very good.
    I go to listen his music, you can give me the music ?
    Thanks for the recommendation I need relax
    A kiss

    ResponderBorrar